Friday, April 2, 2010

SEO

I think that Iowa Wesleyan College could use SEO in various different ways. If we started posting more pictures and video's on the internet then we could link the videos and pictures back to Iowa Wesleyan College. I also think that when Iowa Wesleyan College is being searched for the different pictures and video will show up. All in all before we can get to far into SEO we first need to start putting more information up on the internet. I think that if we are able to increase the amount of Iowa Wesleyan College related material on the interent we would have a much better way to use SEO. When we post information about a sporting event we should make sure to like the other school to the information, picture of video that way they are more likely to link to us in the future.

0 comments: