I found some interesting things and some things I expected to find. I found that very few people listen to online radio and those who did listen to it do not do it on a very regular basis. Many of them still listened to radio when they were in their car but said otherwise they are usually listening to their ipod. Some even listened to pod casts on a regular basis.
I also learned that people still use print newspapers. I asked them about when they read newspapers and many people said that they read them when they went home. Several people read their hometown newspaper online, though most of them did not do it on a very regular basis.
When asked bout television many of them said they never remember watching a antenna television except for a few who said they did when they were very young. I asked them about what channels they watched most often and both the discovery channel and cartoon network were mentioned often.
Not very many people read magazines online. Many people read magazines on a monthly basis. Some favorites were game informer, sports illustrated, Cosmo. Although not many people actually have subscriptions to these magazines they still find a way to read them on a regular basis.
I did not really find any things that really surprised me except the online radio. I thought more people would listed to online radio than do. I am glad to know that newspapers still have a place and they are not completely obsolete yet.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Media Survey Results
Posted by Kendra at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment