Monday, March 22, 2010

How Iowa Wesleyan Could Use Youtube

After reading the article about Frostberg University I was curious what was on YouTube from Iowa Wesleyan. I was very surprised to find that there were not just random videos of students, but pages and pages of choir videos. I think that choir is doing a great job using You Tube, but where is the rest of the school. If I was looking at schools via YouTube I would assume the only thing at Iowa Wesleyan was choir and a tiny bit of football. I think that we could film many more things on campus to show prospective students that we are more than just a school with a choir. We should show people how diverse our campus is and what kinds of events are available for students to attend. Even a group of students just goofing around would make Iowa Wesleyan appear more fun.

0 comments: