After reading the articles at communityorganizer20.com and techsoup.org I think that there are many way that Iowa Wesleyan College could utilize Flickr. I think that Flickr would be a great way to show prospective students the campus. I know every takes a campus tour, but then you just see the campus at that point in time. I took my tour in the winter and did not really get a chance to see how beautiful the campus could be in the spring and fall, and I didn’t get to see those cute little squirrels that live on campus. I also think that Flickr would be a good way to show parents who do not have the opportunity to visit campus what happens and how things are going. I know that if my sister’s college offered regularly updated pictures I would want to look at them and see what was going on. I think it would be a great way to communicate with people who are not regularly on campus.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment