I watched a video about cell phone etiquette on Media Shift and very much agree with much of what was said about a time and a place for cell phones. The one thing that bugs me the most is when people talk on their cell phones in a resturant. This bothers me because I am a waitress and I hate it when I go up to a table to take their order and they are either on their phone or they start ordering and there phone rings and they tell me to wait a minute while they answer the call. I think that during a meal or while at a resturant your phone should be put on silent, or at least vibrate so you can enjoy your meal, then you can resume your busy life afterwards.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment